SpiritLightInsight and it’s owner believe that the privacy and security of our visitors and clients information is of utmost importance.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://spiritlightinsight.com. Daily Muse Blog is owned by SpiritLightInsight
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
From Clients of our Service
- E-mail Address for the purposes of account management and protection from abuse.
- Payment Data for the purposes of processing payments as required by our third-party payment processors. Note that we do not save your full credit card details.
From the Website and Email
- Google analytics data (this data is anonymized). Google may also store a cookie with your consent. You may opt out Google’s plugin.
- Internationalisation (i18n)
- Information included in any submissions on the ‘Contact Us’ page.
- The email address of any e-mails we receive.
USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
- E-mail address is used to send subscription information, payment confirmations, customer correspondence, and Private Internet Access promotional offers only,
- Payment data is used to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations,
- Google analytics data is used to improve our website and delivery of our content,
- Compliance with valid legal process,
- Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal data.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
SpiritLightInsight has 24/7 monitoring in addition to other security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization.
What data breach procedures we have in place
In the event of any suspected personal data breach we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not receive data from third parties