Is there something you’ve wanted your whole life? Are you in effort yet know the thing you want is just outside of your grasp?
Have you ever wondered if there’s an easier way to energetically set a series of events in motion so you get the very thing you’ve wanted?
What if I told you that getting what you want is as simple as letting go of what you don’t have. Perhaps all that wanting, dreaming and not having is getting in the way of your receiving, manifesting and having.
All of us, me included, have something we’ve always dreamed of having. We try to “figure out” how to get it and in the figuring out, we often discover we have to “let go” of something. It could be an energy or past experience but what if the real answer lies in letting go of our situation in the present?
We’re constantly cleaning out, trying to think positively and removing negativity but when you still find yourself in the same place of “wanting” this or that, maybe it’s time to look deep inside your soul to see what you are ready, willing and able to let go of!
Are you willing to let go of….
- Are you willing to let go of being single to bring in the relationship of your dreams?
- Are you willing to let go of being broke so you can bring in money?
- Are you willing to let go of wanting and start having?
- Are you willing to let go of self-loathing and love yourself?
- Are you willing to let go of what you think you know to grow and expand your horizons?
- Are you willing to let go of your past and acknowledge who you are now?
- Are you willing to let go of being overweight so you can lose the weight?
- Are you willing to let go of perfection and begin to accept imperfection as a beautiful part of being human?
- Are you willing to let go of who you think you are to discover who you really are?
Are you willing to let go of all you’ve ever known and experienced for a new adventure?
Believe it or not you may be all too comfortable wanting. After all, what would you have to focus on if you actually succeeded in getting what you want? The reason it’s difficult to let go of where we are is because we tend to give in to fear. We’re afraid of failure, defeat or that somehow it will be taken away and we will once again be in the same place we were.
Letting go is a process not an event and if there’s something you seek or you’ve wanted all your life perhaps the discovery lies in exploring if you are willing to let go of your present circumstances. Your spirit is willing! How do I know your spirit is willing? Because you are dreaming of something more!
What if the easier way is letting go of the situation you’ve been trying to change for so long? What if the easier way includes accepting where you are so you can finally let it go? Spirit is a part of you. It is the divine part of you that knows what you need. You have the ability to change your situation when you open up to what it is you really need to let go of. When the spirit is willing…go with it! ~Shine Your Light Debbie
©Debra Taitel 2014 All Rights Reserved
Daily Muse Home Page
One thought on “When Your Spirit is Willing are You?”
Debbie- I love this post. I can tell you that whenever I “let go” of wanting to get pregnant, selling my house, getting that perfect job, losing a professional license, getting the coveted private office — when I let go and gave it up, it came into my ‘havingness’ like a brick to the forehead. Letting go is good because sometimes we are in our own way. Lots of love – P. Leigh