“Every woman [and man] that finally figured out her [or his] worth, has picked up her [their] suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.”~Shannon L. Alder
There comes a time in each of our lives when we must take a deep breath, hold our head high and free ourselves to BE ourselves.
There comes a time when we must recognize our value and instead of making ourselves small to accommodate others, we raise our head high and walk with dignity.
There comes a time when we must consider that our value is not, and will never be, determined by what someone thinks of us or how much money we make. Our value and worthiness is not, and will never be, determined by whether we are in a relationship and it will most certainly not be determined by someone who can’t “have” what we have to give.
Our value is determined by how we feel about ourselves. It is determined not by our outside circumstances but by how much we love and value ourselves. Dignity happens the moment we stop worrying about why someone does or doesn’t love us. It happens the moment we choose freedom and learn to love ourselves again.
1. The moment you realize that the person you cared for has nothing intellectually or spiritually to offer you, but a headache.
2. The moment you realize God had greater plans for you that don’t involve crying at night or sad Pinterest quotes.
3. The moment you stop comparing yourself to others because it undermines your worth, education and your parent’s wisdom.
4. The moment you live your dreams, not because of what it will prove or get you, but because that is all you want to do. People’s opinions don’t matter.
5. The moment you realize that no one is your enemy, except yourself.
6. The moment you realize that you can have everything you want in life. However, it takes timing, the right heart, the right actions, the right passion and a willingness to risk it all. If it is not yours, it is because you really didn’t want it, need it or God prevented it.
7. The moment you realize the ghost of your ancestors stood between you and the person you loved. They really don’t want you mucking up the family line with someone who acts anything less than honorable.
8. The moment you realize that happiness was never about getting a person. They are only a helpmate towards achieving your life mission.
9. The moment you believe that love is not about losing or winning. It is just a few moments in time, followed by an eternity of situations to grow from.
10. The moment you realize that you were always the right person. Only ignorant people walk away from greatness.”~Shannon L. Alder
The moment we decide to pick up our suitcases of pride and step out of the ego mind is the moment we take a step towards freedom. Free yourself and BE yourself. Hold your head high as you take one step, then another, then another, with dignity, towards a new future. ~Shine Your Light Debbie
Debra is a gifted Clairvoyant Reader, Energy Healer, Author, and Intuitive Business Consultant providing insight and guidance to clients around the world. In addition to her clairvoyant readings, business consulting and healing work Debra also offers one to one personal empowerment sessions and leads meditation workshops to help people heal and awaken to their own truth and spiritual gifts.